Terms & Conditions of HomeDecoBaazar
Welcome to HomeDecoBazaar website. Thank you for visiting our website www.homedecobazaar.com and all other sites, mobile sites, services, applications, platforms and tools (collectively, the ‘Site’) which are governed by the following Terms and Conditions (this ‘Agreement’). The purpose of this Agreement is to set out rights and obligations and other necessary matters between you as a registered member on the Site, and HomeDecoBazaar Pte Ltd, the operator of www.homedecobazaar.com, and its subsidiaries (“Company”) in connection to the usage of this Site and other e-commerce related services provided by the Site (“Services”). By accessing this Site, you hereby agree to be bound by this Agreement; therefore please read it carefully. As used in this Agreement, the terms “HomeDecoBazaar”, “Us”, “Our” or “We” refers to the Company and its subsidiaries.
- “Site” means www.homedecobazaar.com and all other sites, mobile sites, services, applications, platforms and tools affiliated with it.
- “You”, “your”, “User” means any natural person or legal entity who has agreed to become a registered member (Seller or Buyer) on the site.
- “Agreement” means the Terms and Conditions which set out rights and obligations and other necessary matters between persons trading products and/or services and the Company.
- “Company” means HomeDecoBazaar Pte Ltd and its subsidiaries.
- “Services” means services in connection with e-commerce provided on www.homedecobazaar.com.
- “ID” means alphabets, numbers or certain combinations of alphabets and numbers selected by the member and registered by the Company for the identification of the member.
- “Password” means any combination of alphabets and numbers selected by the member and registered to the Company for the purpose of confirming the identity of member and protecting confidential information.
- “Buyer” means any User who purchases the products and/or services of the seller registered with the Company.
- “Seller” means any member who has applied to register as a merchant and has been accepted by the Company to list products and/or services on the Site.
- “Business Day” means any day during which Services are normally provided by the Company, which excludes Saturday, Sunday, and any public holidays in Singapore.
- “Content” means submitting post reviews, comments, suggestions, ideas, questions and other information on the Site.
- “IP” refers to creations of the mind, such as inventions; literary and artistic works; designs and symbols; names and images, logos and trademarks used in commerce
- “Electronic Communication” means via emails, electronic records or other modes of electronic communication for the purposes of contact with the Company.
Application and Acceptance of the Terms
Your usage of this Site and Services provided by the Company will be governed by the following terms and conditions including applicable policies incorporated herein by way of reference. If you transact or use the Services through this Site, you shall be deemed to have acknowledged and agreed to be bound by the policies that are applicable to the Site. By accessing or otherwise mere use of the Site, you shall be deemed to have entered into a contract with the Company which constitutes your binding obligations to the Company. Accessing, browsing, or otherwise using the website indicates your agreement with all the terms and conditions. In the event where you disagree with the terms stated herein, please do not use the Services or this Site.
Notices/Variations of the Terms and Conditions
We reserve the right and absolute discretion to change the terms incorporated into this Agreement from time to time without any prior notice to you. It is your responsibility to review these terms and conditions periodically for updates and changes. Your continued use of the Site following any changes indicates your acceptance and agreement to the revisions. As long as you comply with these terms and conditions, the Company grants you a personal, non-exclusive, non-transferable, and limited privilege to enter and use the Site.
The User shall mean any natural person or legal entity who has registered as a User (including buyer or seller) on this Site to use www.homedecobazaar.com as an e-commerce site that is utilized by users globally to reach a potentially larger consumer base. To use the Services on this Site, you must be a natural person who has attained the legal age of eighteen (18) years or a legally incorporated business or company in compliance with the laws of the Republic of Singapore. This Site is not made available to persons who are categorized as incompetent to enter into a contract under Singapore law, including but not limited to minors, undischarged insolvents etc. The Company reserves the right to terminate your registration or otherwise refuse access to the Site if it is brought to the Company’s attention that the User is in breach of these rules and regulations. If in the event you register as a business entity, you represent that you are duly authorized by the business entity to accept these terms and conditions and you have the authority to bind the business entity to the Terms and Conditions set out herein.
You shall be solely responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your Display Name, Password and other personal information in a safe and secure manner. In addition, you must notify us immediately of any unauthorized use of your account. The seller will be required to provide information or material about your entity, business, products or services as part of the member account. Each User represents, warrants and agrees that:
- Such information and material whether submitted during the registration process or thereafter throughout the continuation of use of the Site is accurate, true, current and complete; and
- You will undertake to maintain and promptly amend all information and/or material to keep it true, current and complete. We shall not be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly in whatsoever way for any loss or damages as imposed as a result of your failure to comply with this Section.
Product and Service Listing
In the event where you wish to list items and/or services for sale as a Seller on the Site, [to be confirmed]
You shall be solely responsible for the maintenance and updating of all required information (i.e. Item specifications such as weight, price, ingredients, size, product descriptions, service descriptions etc.) of listed items in order to keep consumers accurately informed during their shopping experience on the Site. As a Seller, you warrant that you are permitted by law to sell the items you have listed on the Site and must have obtained all the licenses and permits (if any) for such items to be sold to Buyers. In particular, Sellers must ensure that all products and/or services listed on the Site and/or delivered to Buyers:
- are of good and merchantable quality and/or serviceable quality; and
- do not infringe any of the intellectual property, trademarks, copyright, patents, rights of publicity or privacy rights of third parties.
Your listings of products and/or services on our Site shall include logos, images, text descriptions, ingredients and/or graphics that describe your listed products and/or services. All products and/or services must be listed under appropriate categories on the Site. The listing description of the products must not be misleading and must describe the actual condition of the product and/or services. The Seller agrees not to list a single product and/or services in multiple listings across various categories over the Site. The Company reserves the right to delete any multiple listings brought to its attention.
By accessing this Site, you must not misuse it. You agree, covenant and undertake to be bound by the following, including but not limited to:
- The Seller and the User are barred from directly entering into any transaction without using the Site supported by the Company;
- The Company prohibits false biddings, habitual cancellations of successful bids or returns of auctioned products and/or services after purchase; interruptions to ongoing auctions, manipulations of bidding price and any other unfair pricing practices through this Site;
- In the event of any unfair auction practice proved, the Company is authorized to exercise its sole discretion to rescind or annul the bid and may restrict further dealings or put in place other measures as it deems fit;
- Users shall not remove any copyright, trademark or other proprietary rights notice from the Site or materials originating from the Site;
- You shall not forge headers or otherwise manipulate identifiers in order to disguise the origin of any message or communication sent by you to the Company through the Site. You shall not use false e-mail addresses or other mediums to falsely represent or impersonate another person or business entity to solicit the performance of any illegal activity or other activities which infringe the Company’s rights or third party rights or otherwise mislead as to the origin of a card or other content;
- You shall not transmit any chain letters, unsolicited commercial electronic messages, mass mailings, or any form of spam or junk email to other Users via this Site;
- You shall not violate or attempt to violate the security of the Site, including, but not limited to, accessing data not intended for you or logging on to a server or an account that you are not authorized to access; you shall not attempt to change the layout of the Site, or attempt to probe, scan or test the vulnerability of a system or network or to breach security or authentication measures.
- You shall not encourage, assist or authorize any other person to copy, modify, reverse engineer, decompile or disassemble, or otherwise tamper with the Company’s software or Site, whether in whole or in part, or to create any derivative works from or of our software;
- You shall not attempt, encourage, or try to gain unauthorized access or exceed the scope of authorized access to the Site, profiles, blogs, communities, account information, bulletins, friend requests, or other areas of the Site, or solicit passwords or personal information for commercial or unlawful purposes from other users on the Site;
- You shall not solicit gambling or engage in any gambling activity which we, at our absolute discretion view as being illegal;
- You shall not engage in any activity that will likely create any liability for the Company or our subsidiaries.
- You shall not initiate any transaction that may contravene any anti- money laundering legislation within Singapore. Users hereby acknowledge and agree that the Company is obliged to comply with anti-money laundering legislation and you must provide us with any information we require before a contract comes into effect between the company and you.
Goods and Services Tax (GST) in Singapore, Value-added Tax (VAT) is subject to the respective Seller’s business jurisdiction. The Company will not guarantee the price of listed items has incorporated the tax or duty incurred or otherwise. You agree and accept responsibility to pay all fees associated with the use of the Site and you agree to bear any and all applicable taxes, charges, fees and levies which are imposed on the products and/or services transacted.
Important Information for International Sellers
Before the Seller starts selling internationally, there are important steps we recommend that you take to ensure a positive experience for you and for customers. The following sets out the policies, guidelines and rules which are applicable for you to understand and satisfy before you wish to list your products and/or services on the Site:
- We encourage you to respect local laws for the purpose of familiarizing yourself with all applicable regulations including product and/or services compliance. It is important that you read and understand cross-border sales information.
- You shall obtain all the necessary licenses and permits required for such listed products and/or services. Products and/or services listed on the Site must comply with environmental and health and safety regulations.
- Please also familiarize yourself with our Restricted and Banned Products and/or services list in the country or countries you intend to sell your products and/or services to.
- You shall also incorporate and follow the rules of public authority requirements, including, but not limited to, customs regulations and import and export trade rules.
- You are advised to manage customer expectations by allowing a longer order fulfillment deadline to cover delivery and shipping durations which may vary according to distance between the Seller and the endpoint customer.
- In order to provide the best possible customer experience on the Site, please conduct thorough checks on pricing and ensure as far as possible that prices indicated at checkout reflect updated tax rates, charges, as well as import and export tariffs.
- If the country of the Seller is different from the country of the Buyer, the Buyer is considered the importer of record and must comply with all laws and regulations of the country in which the Buyer is receiving the goods. Buyers should make sure that they can lawfully import the item into the Buyer’s country before purchasing the item.
- Buyers may be subject to import duties and taxes, which are levied once a shipment reaches the buyer’s country. In principle, additional charges for customs clearance must be borne by you if not specified otherwise in the item detail page explicitly; we have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be. Customs policies vary widely from country to country–please contact your local customs office for further information.
- Your privacy is important to us, and we know you care how information about your order is used and shared. We would like our international Buyers and Sellers shipping products internationally to be aware that cross-border shipments are subject to opening and inspection by customs authorities.
- Also, Sellers may provide certain order, shipment, and product information–such as titles–to our or their international carriers, and such information may be communicated by the carriers to customs authorities to facilitate customs clearance and compliance with local laws. Customs authorities require Sellers to state the value of the purchased item directly on the package.
Restricted Products List
The Seller is barred from marketing or selling the following categories of products on the Site:
- Firearms or any hazardous materials;
- Black-market goods;
- Stolen goods or goods which have been misappropriated;
- Illegally imported goods; and
- Illegal products including but not limited to prohibited drugs, firearms and other weapons.
- The above categories of Restricted Products are not exhaustive and the Company reserves the right to amend, vary, and expand the above categories as it sees fit.
The Seller is barred from marketing or selling the following categories of services on the site:
- Illegal services including but not limited to sexual services, estate agency services, transportation services, smuggling services, surgical services and etc;
The above category of Restricted Services is not exhaustive and the Company reserves the right to amend, vary, and expand the above category as it sees fit.
When you use this Site or send emails, or any other form of communication to us, you agree and understand that you are communicating with us through electronic records and you consent to us receiving communication with you via email or any other mode(s) of communication.
Transactions between Sellers and Buyers
You agree and understand that this Site merely provides hosting services to its registered Users, visitors, members and persons browsing and visiting this Site. Products and/or services must be listed in Singapore dollars (SGD). All items advertised or listed and the contents therein are advertised and listed by registered users and represent third party user-generated content. The Company does not originate or initiate the transmission nor selects the sender and receiver of the transmission; or selects or modifies the information or submission contained in the transmission. This Site is a platform that Users utilize to meet and interact with one another for their transactions. The Company does not and cannot be a party to control in any manner any transaction between Users through this platform as described in the following but without limitation to:
- The Seller and Buyer are hereby made aware that there may be a risk of dealing with people acting under false pretenses. The Company will undertake due effort to verify the accuracy of information which our paying Users provide to us when they register for a membership service on the Sites. We hereby encourage you to undergo due diligence to evaluate the credibility and customer profiles of the Users you are dealing with;
- All binding contractual terms are offered by the Seller and agreed upon between the Seller and Buyer alone. These terms include but are not limited to: price, shipping, costs, tax, payment methods and terms, dates, duration of shipping, mode of delivery, warranties and after sales services related to products and services. The Company does not determine, advise, have control, or in any way involve itself in the offering or acceptance of such contractual terms between you and buyers;
- Each User acknowledges that he/she is fully assuming the risks of conducting any purchases and sale transactions through this Site or Services and is also assuming the risks (including but not limited to misrepresentation of products and services, fraudulent schemes, unsatisfactory product quality, failure to correspond with the accuracy of specifications, delays or defaults in delivery or payment), liability or harm of any kind in connection with subsequent activity of any kind relating to transactions through this Site;
- Such risks also include the risk that consumers, other purchasers, end-users of products or others claiming to have suffered injury or harm relating to products originally obtained by Users of the Site as a result of purchase and sale transactions in connection with using the Site may suffer harm and assert claims arising out of their use of such products.
- The Company does not at any point in time during the transaction between the Seller and the Buyer on the Site come in to take possession of the products or services offered by the Seller, gain title to or have any rights or claims over the products or services offered from the Seller to the respective Buyer.
- Each User accepts and agrees the Company will not be held liable or responsible for any damages, claims, liabilities, harm, costs, expenses, inconvenience, business disruptions of any kind that may arise as a result of or in connection with any risks incurred in transactions through this Site;
Intellectual Property Rights
This Site is controlled and operated by the Company and products and/or services are sold by respective Sellers. All material on this Site, including images, graphics, text, logos, page headers, button icons, audio-visual material, scripts, digital downloads, data compilations, software etc. are protected as intellectual property (IP) owned, controlled and licensed by the Company. Its affiliates and third parties have licensed their material to the Company and are protected by Singapore’s laws governing intellectual property rights, as well as international IP regulations. You may access, view, print and download all the related material on this Site for non-commercial use or for your own personal usage. You shall not frame or utilize framing techniques to enclose any trademark, logo, or other proprietary rights or information including, but without limitation to, images, text, page layouts or forms belonging to the Company without express written consent. No license, right, title or interest in any material or software is transferred to you as a result of your usage of the Site, including reproduction, modification, distribution, transmission, republication, display, or performance, of the intellectual property within the Site. All material directly or indirectly located on this Site is to be used only for your own usage. All other trademarks or images, logos or other materials not owned by the Company that appear on this Site are the property owned by third parties, who may or not be affiliated with, connected to, or sponsored by the Company. If you are a Seller, you agree to licence your trade mark to the Company on a worldwide, non-exclusive, duration-free, royalty-free basis for the purposes of marketing your products and/or services.
If you believe that your intellectual property rights have been violated, please notify us and we will investigate.
Disclaimers and Warranties
You understand and accept that the Company has no control over third party user-generated contents. The Company acts in its capacity as an intermediary and does not interfere in the transactions between Sellers and Buyers. The Company will not make representations or guarantees for any non-performance or breach of any contract entered into between Buyers and Sellers. The Company does not warrant that the products and/or services received correspond to the products and/or services’ description listed on the Site or that the content on the Site is accurate, complete, reliable, current, or error-free and assumes no liability in this regard. However, if the Seller has failed to keep the product specifications tallied accurately with the given descriptions listed on the Site in our records, the Company reserves the right to at our absolute discretion to revoke the membership of the Seller such that the Seller no longer has the right to sell the products and/or services and use the Services of the Site. The Company does not and will not represent that the nutritional, allergen, and other information is provided by the product manufacturers or suppliers and on occasion manufacturers may modify their product packaging and update their labels. We recommend you do not rely solely on information listed on the Site and that you shall submit your enquiry via email to our customer service team and we will help you to consult the product labels or contact the seller/manufacturer directly if you have any specific dietary concern or question about the listed products and/or services. The Company cannot and will not guarantee that the concerned buyers and/or sellers will perform any transaction concluded on this Site. The Company will not represent and warrant to the Seller the financial soundness of the Buyer in the event where the Buyer makes any voluntary arrangement with its creditors or becomes subject to an administration order or (being an individual or firm) becomes bankrupt or (being a company) goes into liquidation otherwise than for the purposes of amalgamation or restructuring, and the Company will not in any way be responsible for the damages, losses, costs, expenses or tariffs incurred caused by the insolvency of the Buyer. The Company shall not be required to mediate or resolve any dispute or disagreement in any transaction between buyers and sellers. The Company does not guarantee anything with regard to the transaction undertaken by the buyer and the seller. We do not sell the products and/or services to the Buyer, nor do we purchase the products and/or services from the Seller. The Company merely develops and provides the platform to augment the safety and reliability of transactions between the buyer and seller.
You will not hold the Company responsible for other users’ content, actions or inactions, or items they list, including things they post.
We do not transfer legal ownership of items from the Seller to the Buyer. Unless the Buyer and the Seller agree otherwise, the Buyer will become the item’s lawful owner upon physical receipt of the item from the Seller. We cannot guarantee continuous or secure access to our services, and operation of the Site may be interfered with by numerous factors outside of our control. Accordingly, to the extent legally permitted, we exclude all implied warranties, terms and conditions. We are not liable for any loss of money, goodwill, or reputation, or any special, indirect, or consequential damages arising out of your use of our Site and Services.
ALL MATERIALS, INFORMATION, SOFTWARE, PRODUCTS, SERVICES AND OTHER CONTENT CONTAINED IN THIS WEBSITE, OR OBTAINED FROM A LINKED SITE IS PROVIDED TO THE USER “AS IS” WITHOUT WARRANTY OR CONDITIONS OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TITLE, NON-INFRINGEMENT, SECURITY OR ACCURACY. THE COMPANY HAS MADE REASONABLE EFFORTS TO POST CURRENT AND ACCURATE INFORMATION ON THIS WEBSITE; HOWEVER, THE COMPANY ASSUMES NO RESPONSIBILITY FOR ANY ERRORS, OMISSIONS OR INACCURACIES WHATSOEVER IN THE INFORMATION PROVIDED IN THIS WEBSITE. UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES WILL THE COMPANY BE LIABLE FOR ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE CAUSED BY THE USER’S RELIANCE ON INFORMATION OBTAINED THROUGH THIS WEBSITE. IT IS THE USER’S RESPONSIBILITY TO EVALUATE THE ACCURACY, COMPLETENESS AND USEFULNESS OF ANY INFORMATION PROVIDED, AND USE OF THIS WEBSITE IS SOLELY AT THE USER’S OWN RISK. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OF CERTAIN WARRANTIES, SO THE ABOVE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO SOME USERS.
Limitation of Liability
Under no circumstances shall the Company or its directors, employees, officers, staff, affiliates or agents be liable for any direct or indirect losses or damages arising out of or in connection with your use of this Site. This is a comprehensive limitation of liability that applies to all losses and damages of any kind including whether general, direct, indirect, special, consequential, incidental, exemplary or otherwise, including but without limitation, loss of data, income or profits made available to you through this Site, and we do not warrant and guarantee the Company’s server or electronic communications sent from our Site are free from viruses or other harmful components. To the full extent permitted by law, nothing on this Site constitutes or is meant to constitute advice of any kind. If in any way an authorized representative of the Company has been advised of or should have known the possibility of such damages, subject to the foregoing, in no event shall the Company be held liable for any damages in excess of the fees paid by you relating to your usage of this Site. This Site may make available to Users, services or products provided by independent third parties. It should be noted that no warranty or representation is made with regard to such services by the Company. You expressly agree that access and usage of this Site is at your own risk.
No agency, partnership, joint venture, employer-employee or franchisor-franchisee relationship is intended or created by this User Agreement. No agency, partnership, joint venture, employer-employee or franchisor-franchisee relationship is intended, exists or is created between the Company and any Buyer or Seller.
If any of these terms and conditions are deem severable or invalid under the relevant regulations/provisions, it shall not affect the validity and enforceability of any remaining Terms and Conditions, all of which shall remain in full force and effect, as long as this Agreement shall be capable of continuing in effect without the unenforceable term(s).
Complaint Management (Review, Comments, etc
By submitting post reviews, comments, suggestions, ideas, questions and other information (“Content”), you warrant and represent that the content is legal, accurate and in no violation of any law or regulation, in no violation of any right of third parties, not misleading in any way, not harmful, defamatory, obscene, pornographic, invasive of another party’s privacy, hateful, threatening or other characteristics that are deemed unethical and unlawful upon submission. You admit that you are the sole author and are responsible for the content submitted by you. You acknowledge that we have the absolute discretion but are under no obligation to monitor the Content and to take necessary actions such as removing, altering and blocking submitted content. You may contact us at any time during our Business Days using contact details through electronic communication. We will attempt to address your concerns as soon as possible and will contact you promptly on receipt of any enquiry or complaint.
In the event of any disputes, you release us (and our officers, directors, agents, subsidiaries, joint ventures and employees) from claims, demands and damages (actual and consequential) of every kind and nature, known and unknown, arising out of or in any way connected with such disputes.
All online transactions are sent through our secure server. Once we have received your information through the Site, only trusted, authorized employees will be engaged to process the payment to ensure that the User’s information is handled with utmost care and confidence. You hereby agree, acknowledge and covenant not to commit or engage in any criminal offence or misconduct, transmit any virus or malware including, but not limited to, Trojan Horse, Worms, or post any material directly or indirectly which is malicious in nature, technologically harmful, in breach of confidence or in any way offensive or obscene; or hack into any part of the site, or corrupt data, or cause annoyance to other Users, or infringe upon the rights of any person’s proprietary rights, or send any unsolicited advertisement or promotional material, or attempt to affect the performance or functionality of any computer facilities or access throughout the Site. In the event such a breach occurs, the Company reserves the right to report the breach to the relevant law enforcement authorities and appropriate legal action will be taken. In order to keep the Company up-to-date, we may offer automatic or manual updates at any time and without giving notice to the User.
Links to Third Party Websites
The Site may contain links to other sites operated by third parties. These links are available for your convenience and are intended to only enable access to these third party sites and for no other purpose. The Company does not warrant or make any representation about the substance, quality, functionality, accuracy, fitness, privacy settings for the purposes of usage of any such site. Please review the conditions of use for all third-party Sites for more information about the terms and conditions that apply to your use of any third party sites.
The Company shall not be liable for any breach for any reason of any delay in carrying out its obligations due to any cause beyond our reasonable control, including but without limitation to, acts of god, explosions, floods, acts of restriction, regulations, by-laws, or measures of any kind on the part of governmental parliamentary or local authority, import or export regulations or embargoes, riots, terrorist attacks, war, interruptions in manufacturing or production, difficulties in obtaining raw materials, labour, fuel, parts, or due to any mechanical or machinery related breakdown.
No provision in this Agreement shall be waived except pursuant to a written statement executed by the party against whom the waiver is sought. No party hereto is allowed to assign, delegate or transfer any rights or obligations under this Agreement to a third party without prior written consent of the other party. You may not assign, transfer or sub-license any of your rights or obligations under this Agreement without the Company’s prior written consent. We shall not be held responsible for failure to fulfill any obligation beyond our control.
You agree to use this Site under the following conditions: you agree to defend, indemnify, hold harmless the Company and its respective directors, licensees, affiliates, subsidiaries, agents, officers, employees, from and against any claim, liabilities, losses, damages, inquiries, demands, suits, costs and expenses which include but are not limited to, reasonable legal fees and expenses arising out of or otherwise relating to your use of this Site or in connection with such transactions.
If you breach these conditions and we take no action against the breach, we will still be entitled to use our rights and remedies in any event where you breach these terms. No failure or delay by the Company or you in exercising any right under this Agreement shall operate as a waiver of such right or extension to or affect any other subsequent event or impair any rights and remedies in respect of it or in any way modifies or diminishes the Company’s or your rights under these Terms and Conditions of use.
Termination of Use
On or at any time this Agreement is effective and enforceable, unless and until terminated by both parties (the Company and the Seller) upon mutual consent and accompanied by a written statement. Upon termination of this Agreement, it shall be provided that you discontinue any further use of this Site and all product transactions that are in process must be completed, withdrawn, or cancelled, and any consequences arising out of such withdrawals or cancellations shall be borne by you. Further, the Company reserves the right to terminate this Agreement at any time and may do so immediately with notice in the event you have breached any obligation under the Agreement, related laws and regulations or otherwise. Upon termination of this Agreement, you must promptly destroy all the materials downloaded or otherwise obtained from this Site, as well as all copies of such content, materials, information, whether made under this Agreement or otherwise.
By using the Company’s Services, you agree that this Agreement shall be governed by the laws of Singapore and strictly without regard to principles of conflict of laws. The place of jurisdiction shall be exclusively Singapore. The relevant Singapore court shall be the competent court of first instance for any litigation arising out or other forms of dispute resolution arising out of disputes between the Company and the User in relation to the use of this Site.